This meeting is open to AAFA Board Members only.
The AAFA Board of Directors provides AAFA staff with industry perspectives and guidance in pursuing AAFA’s mission of promoting and enhancing our members' competitiveness, productivity and profitability in the global market by minimizing regulatory, legal, commercial, political, and trade restraints. Check back for schedule and more details, the meeting time noted includes continental breakfast and lunch.
Event Schedule At-a-Glance
Wednesday, March 9, 2022
|Board of Directors Meeting
(Board Members/Invite Only)
| 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
(includes breakfast & lunch)
|Registration & Welcome Refreshments
| 12:30 - 2:00 PM
|Executive Summit Program
| 2:00 - 5:00 PM
| 5:00 - 6:30 PM
|Thursday, March 10, 2022
|Executive Summit Program
(includes breakfast and lunch)
| 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
International Spy Museum
| 6:00 - 10:00 PM
|Friday, March 11, 2022
*times subject to change
he deadline to book a room in AAFA's room block at the Hilton Washington DC National Mall The Wharf has passed. However, you can still make a reservation
directly at their current published rate.
Health & Safety Hub: COVID-19 Precautions
AAFA considers the health & wellness of all those onsite at the Spring Board of Directors Meeting as a top priority. Our Health & Safety Hub is a living document that will continue to evolve as the event approaches. We will seek the latest health guidance from local authorities, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) to determine the best precautions to take to further enhance the onsite experience and promote wellness at the event. Additionally, we will follow all local government and venue guidelines. Please note the measures below that we will be following to ensure everyone's safety regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we look forward to being together once again!
- Anyone attending the Board of Directors Meeting is required to be fully vaccinated.
- Attendees will need to show proof of vaccination to AAFA staff at the registration desk. Acceptable forms of proof include: a picture of your vaccination card on your phone, any of the vax apps that has a picture of your card uploaded, or your physical vaccination card (not recommended as you could lose it in your travels).
- If you have a medical or religious exemption, please contact Corinne Suder.
- Masks are optional. You are invited to wear one based on your comfort level.
- Additional masks will be available at the registration desk.
- Personal-sized hand sanitizer will be provided to each participant by AAFA at registration.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space.
Communicate Your Comfort Level (participants to choose their own sticker color to place on name badge)
- Green - I'm OK with handshakes & high fives.
- Yellow - I'm OK with talking but not touching.
- Red - Give me a wave, I'm keeping my distance.
In Partnership with VENUE Guidelines, we will be providing:
- Responsible food & beverage service, distanced seating options, and barriers if/when appropriate.
- Appropriate signage to reinforce wellness reminders.
Personal Accountability Commitment (some items to be confirmed closer to the event)
- Answering YES to the following statement during the registration checkout process: By attending the Board of Directors Meeting in person, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health and wellness beneficial conduct while attending the event. This is includes, but is not limited to:
- Signing a Waiver of Liability, Release, Assumption of Risk & Indemnity Agreement provided by AAFA legal counsel.
- Washing hands often, cover your nose or mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Wearing a mask if indoors, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Engaging in appropriate physical distancing.
- Not attending the event if you are ill or test positive to COVID-19.