Thank you for your interest in working with the American Apparel & Footwear Association (AAFA).
Open Position: Program Coordinator
Department: Education & Corporate Marketing
American Apparel & Footwear Association
The Program Coordinator supports the functions of the association’s Education and Corporate Marketing department with meetings, webinars, and events. The successful candidate will have prior association experience in membership engagement, sponsorship fulfillment, events coordination, webinar platforms, and membership databases. Coordinating multiple projects at once are a mainstay of the position. A fast-paced department, the successful candidate is highly organized, clearly communicates, and produces work with attention to detail. The position reports to the Senior Vice President, Education & Corporate Marketing.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate sponsor logistics with Senior Director of ECM (pre-event, onsite, and post-event) including, event communications, registration processing, invoicing/payment status, and coordination of applicable sponsor benefits
- Prepare and update (as needed) marketing documents outlining available sponsorship opportunities.
- Ensure all recognition benefits are fulfilled per sponsor agreements:
- Post corporate recognition benefits and company logos to event webpages and online agendas
- Review event marketing emails for sponsor inclusion
- Prepare sponsor PowerPoint slides and on-site signage.
- Work with the Senior Director of ECM to collect on-site information for sponsor displays, shipping dates/addresses, and other sponsor-related items.
- Create sponsor display floor plans using Adobe Acrobat and draft sponsor communications with event instructions.
- Support on-site sponsor logistics as assigned
- Prepare registration and final attendee lists for sponsor distribution.
- Draft thank you communications to event sponsors.
- Event logistics support for additional AAFA events may be assigned.
- Execute logistical and technical components of the AAFA webinar program for each webinar:
- Once webinar sponsorship is confirmed, identify and schedule, on a rolling basis, webinar program dates in coordination with association initiatives and other events.
- Once SVP has secured AAFA staff subject matter experts as moderators for each webinar, add to their calendar.
- Create production schedules for sponsors to follow for program execution.
- Collect program description and speaker information from sponsor.
- Set up webinar in iMIS/RISE site, GoToWebinar, activate event page and registration.
- Draft promotional program emails in Constant Contact for the Marketing Department’s distribution.
- Monitor registrations and work with SVP and Communications & Marketing Director to adjust marketing schedule (eblast, social media) as needed.
- Collect sponsor content presentation and send to moderator and SVP, Education and Corporate Marketing for review.
- Establish and conduct rehearsal session with speaker(s) and moderator (if available).
- Facilitate live presentation with ECM staff.
- Upload recorded webinar to the AAFA Learning Center and create product for purchase.
- Export and save activity, registration, and attendance records.
- Maintain master webinar schedule
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Two years association experience, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Database proficiency and experience with association management systems. (iMIS 20/RISE experience a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in GoToWebinar or other webinar platform experience.
- Candidate must meet deadlines, successfully multi-task and prioritize workload, and be extremely detail oriented.
Please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Agata Borradori, firstname.lastname@example.org